2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable information collected on this site. We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of registering a user for our web site.
3. We do not collect sensitive information from our customers. We assure all customers that all personal information collected would be used or disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Only the necessary personal data is collected from customers' for business purposes. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our customers. Customers will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected.
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the identified purposes.
8. We do not use "cookies", "web-bugs" or any other tracking technologies to collect personal information from users of our web site, except where such cookies are necessary for the proper use of any application in our site that requires cookies to be turned on, such as login pages, web statistics and areas that require the site to allow you access as an authenticated user.
9. We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
10. We ensure our customers that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not maintain duplicate copies of personal information in different systems, except on our backup devices as part of our disaster recovery plan.
11. We ensure our customers that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have access to the data.
Individual Access and Correction
14. We allow our customers the right to access their personal information. Customers can access their personal information with written request, by email or on company's letterhead.
15. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data by emailing our Customer Support.
16. We will respond to our customer's request within a reasonable time and we may charge a reasonable administrative fee for providing the information or data requested for.
17. Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal data. Appropriate measures will be taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint is found to be justified.
Refunds and Disputes
1. Generally, all B2B sales are non-returnable. Biz-Era will entertain on a case-by-case basis on returns provided that the product has not been opened from their original boxes or packaging, and that the order was made in error by Biz-Era.Net.
2. Products that are defective will be covered under Singapore's "Lemon Law".